Weather

NW Pastoral weather forecast

for Monday

District Forecast

Monday
Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain and a possible thunderstorm east of Coober Pedy, contracting eastwards, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h.
Tuesday
Partly cloudy. The chance of a shower or thunderstorm east of Stuart Highway in the early morning. Winds S/SW 20 to 30 km/h.
Wednesday
Partly cloudy. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 km/h before turning SE 15 to 20 km/h during the day.
Thursday
Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.
Friday
Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the day.

Forecasts for Monday

Location Forecast Temperature Rain Frost Risk UV Wind Relative Humidity
Min Max Chance Amount 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Andamooka Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
16°C 21°C 40% < 1mm Nil High SW 17km/h SW 23km/h 79% 55%
Coober Pedy Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
15°C 22°C 20% < 1mm Nil High SSW 25km/h SW 26km/h 77% 47%
Ernabella Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
14°C 21°C 10% < 1mm Nil Very High S 17km/h S 20km/h 80% 55%
Nonning Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
15°C 21°C 60% - Nil Moderate WSW 16km/h WSW 23km/h 81% 56%
Roxby Downs Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
14°C 22°C 40% < 1mm Nil High SW 18km/h SW 26km/h 77% 53%
Tarcoola Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
12°C 21°C 20% < 1mm Nil High SW 18km/h SW 27km/h 79% 52%
Woomera Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
15°C 21°C 20% < 1mm Nil High SW 22km/h WSW 26km/h 80% 55%