Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology, New South Wales
Final Flood Warning for the Warrego River (NSW)
at Fords Bridge
Issued at 9:11 am EST on Monday 27 May 2019
Flood Warning Number: 31
THE WARREGO RIVER AT FORDS BRIDGE HAVE FALLEN BELOW THE MINOR FLOOD LEVEL
The Warrego River at Fords Bridge Bywash fell below the minor flood level (1.70
metres) around 01:00 pm Saturday.
Warrego River (NSW):
No further flooding is expected in the Warrego River (NSW).
Flood Safety Advice:
In life threatening emergencies, call 000 (triple zero) immediately. If you
require rescue, assistance to evacuate or other emergency help, ring NSW SES on
* Avoid drowning. Stay out of rising water, seek refuge in the highest
* Prevent damage to your vehicle. Move it under cover, away from areas likely
* Avoid being swept away. Stay out of fast-flowing creeks and storm drains.
* Never drive, ride or walk through flood water. Flood water can be deceptive
For more emergency information, advice, and access to the latest river heights
and rainfall observations and forecasts:
* NSW SES: www.ses.nsw.gov.au
* RMS Live Traffic: www.livetraffic.com
* Latest River Heights and Rainfall Observations:
* Latest NSW Warnings: www.bom.gov.au/nsw/warnings/
* Rainfall Forecasts: www.bom.gov.au/australia/meteye/
* BOM NSW Twitter: www.twitter.com/BOM_NSW
This is a final warning, no further warnings will be issued for this event.
Latest River Heights:
Warrego River at Barringun No. 2, 1.45, Falling, 09:00 AM MON 27/05/19
Warrego River at Fords Bridge Bywash, 1.58, Falling, 08:15 AM MON 27/05/19
This advice is also available by dialling 1300 659 210. Warning, rainfall and
river information are available at www.bom.gov.au/nsw/flood. The latest weather
forecast is available at www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts.