" Pilbara weather forecast and Bureau of Meteorology warnings
Other Elders Sites About

Pilbara weather forecast

For Monday

District Forecast
Monday

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls in the southwest during this afternoon and evening. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 36.
Tuesday

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.
Wednesday

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the southeast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/SW during the afternoon then tending SE/SW during the evening.
Thursday

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the southeast in the afternoon and evening. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Forecast    Current Conditions    Synoptic Chart    Satellite    Radar   

Forecasts for Monday
  Forecast Min./Max. Chance of Rain, Likely Amount Frost Risk UV 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
Barrow Island Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
25 / 30°C 90%, 40-80mm Nil Very High ESE 44km/h 80% NNE 46km/h 69%
Cocos Island Mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 / 31°C 10%, 10-20mm Nil Extreme E 11km/h 86% E 10km/h 76%
Exmouth Thunderstorms clearing Thunderstorms clearing
24 / 29°C 90%, 40-80mm Nil Extreme E 23km/h 74% E 29km/h 68%
Karratha Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
26 / 30°C 90%, 10-20mm Nil Extreme NE 36km/h 83% NNE 35km/h 74%
Marble Bar Thunderstorms clearing Thunderstorms clearing
26 / 35°C 50%, < 1mm Nil Extreme NE 12km/h 49% NE 15km/h 26%
Mardie Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
25 / 30°C 90%, 10-20mm Nil Very High NE 31km/h 76% NNE 37km/h 71%
Newman Possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 / 32°C 80%, 1-5mm Nil Extreme NE 11km/h 45% N 20km/h 37%
Nyang Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
24 / 28°C 90%, 40-80mm Nil Very High NE 16km/h 74% NNE 24km/h 70%
Onslow Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
25 / 30°C 90%, 40-80mm Nil Extreme ESE 33km/h 80% NNE 44km/h 71%
Pannawonica Possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 / 27°C 90%, 20-40mm Nil Extreme NE 29km/h 73% NNE 29km/h 71%
Paraburdoo Possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 / 29°C 80%, 1-5mm Nil Extreme E 15km/h 64% NNE 24km/h 52%
Pardoo Mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 / 36°C 5%, < 1mm Nil Extreme NE 19km/h 58% NE 16km/h 33%
Port Hedland Possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
27 / 34°C 60%, < 1mm Nil Extreme NE 27km/h 50% NNE 29km/h 46%
Roebourne Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
26 / 32°C 90%, 5-10mm Nil Extreme E 30km/h 68% NNE 32km/h 60%
Telfer Showers increasing Showers increasing
25 / 33°C 40%, < 1mm Nil Extreme NNE 21km/h 42% SE 19km/h 25%
Tom Price Possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 / 27°C 80%, - Nil Extreme NNE 21km/h 56% NE 24km/h 60%
Wittenoom Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
24 / 29°C 90%, 1-5mm Nil Extreme NNE 18km/h 55% ENE 20km/h 50%