" W & S Gippsland weather forecast and Bureau of Meteorology warnings
Other Elders Sites About

W & S Gippsland weather forecast

For Sunday

District Forecast
Sunday

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower later today. The chance of a thunderstorm late this afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening then tending N/NE in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 20 to 25. Low-Moderate.
Monday

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming NW 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then tending W 30 to 45 km/h in the morning.
Tuesday

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds, easing later. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h tending W 30 to 45 km/h during the morning.
Wednesday

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of showers about the southwest coast. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.

Forecast    Current Conditions    Synoptic Chart    Satellite    Radar   

Forecasts for Sunday
  Forecast Min./Max. Chance of Rain, Likely Amount Frost Risk UV 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
Latrobe Valley Late shower Late shower
10 / 24°C 90%, 1-5mm Nil Very High SSW 7km/h 92% SSE 12km/h 57%
Mt Baw Baw Late shower Late shower
7 / 15°C 70%, 1-5mm Nil Very High WSW 9km/h 72% SSW 8km/h 59%
Mt Moornapa Late shower Late shower
10 / 22°C 80%, 1-5mm Nil Very High SSE 2km/h 83% SE 7km/h 60%
Noojee Late shower Late shower
8 / 25°C 80%, 10-20mm Nil Very High S 4km/h 79% SW 6km/h 43%
Sale Late shower Late shower
10 / 22°C 80%, 1-5mm Nil Very High WSW 8km/h 84% SE 16km/h 58%
Wilsons Promontory Possible shower Possible shower
12 / 17°C 90%, 1-5mm Nil Very High WSW 10km/h 84% S 9km/h 72%