" Adelaide weather forecast and Bureau of Meteorology warnings
Other Elders Sites About

Adelaide weather forecast

For Friday

District Forecast
Thursday

Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.
Friday

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Winds N 15 to 20 km/h tending NW in the morning, then becoming light in evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Sun protection 11:00am to 1:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate].
Saturday

Mostly sunny morning then cloud increasing during the afternoon. Medium (40%) chance of showers developing in the late afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h turning NW 25 to 35 km/h in the late morning then decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.
Sunday

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog about the hills. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, developing during the afternoon and evening. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming N/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.
Monday

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Possible small hail in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h shifting S/SW during the day. Possible rainfall: 5 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.

Forecast    Current Conditions    Synoptic Chart    Satellite    Radar   

Forecasts for Friday
  Forecast Min./Max. Chance of Rain, Likely Amount Frost Risk UV 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
Adelaide Clearing shower Clearing shower
8 / 15°C 5%, < 1mm Nil Moderate NNW 12km/h 82% NW 15km/h 61%
Adelaide Ap Clearing shower Clearing shower
9 / 15°C 5%, < 1mm Nil Moderate NNW 12km/h 82% NW 13km/h 69%