Weather

Cooktown Local Weather

15.47°S, 145.25°E

NOW IN Cooktown Ap

Updated at 01:10 EST

21.9°C

Feels like 21.9°C
Dew Point
18.7°C
Gusts
22km/h
Relative Humidity
82%
Pressure
1016.0hPa
Wind
SE 13km/h
Rainfall
0.0mm

Cooktown Monday Forecast

mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
19°C
27°C
30%
< 1mm
Nth Cst & Tableland for Sunday
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h.
Monday
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming E/SE 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning.
MON
Jun 26
TUE
Jun 27
WED
Jun 28
THU
Jun 29
FRI
Jun 30
SAT
Jul 1
SUN
Jul 2
Summary
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 27°C 27°C 27°C 26°C 26°C 26°C 27°C
Minimum 19°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 22°C
Chance of Rain 30% 30% 30% 40% 50% 80% 70%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
9am3pm 9am3pm 9am3pm 9am3pm 9am3pm 9am3pm 9am3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
22
km/h
20
km/h
21
km/h
18
km/h
20
km/h
17
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
22
km/h
22
km/h
24
km/h
20
km/h
22
km/h
Wind Direction SE SE SE SE SE SE SE SE SE SSE SE SE SE SE
Relative Humidity 72% 66% 67% 64% 75% 71% 83% 76% 81% 71% 77% 72% 77% 72%

Cooktown Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
06:22 EST
sunrise
06:46 EST
sunset
17:58 EST
last light
18:22 EST
moon
rise
Mon 08:31 EST
set
Mon 20:18 EST
moon
Sat
Jul 1
moon
Sun
Jul 9
moon
Mon
Jul 17
moon
Sun
Jul 23

Cooktown Ap Past 5 Days

Day Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun, Jun 25 17°C 27°C 0.0mm
Sat, Jun 24 17°C 27°C 1mm
Fri, Jun 23 21.4°C 27°C 0.4mm
Thu, Jun 22 20.7°C 26.4°C 5.6mm
Wed, Jun 21 21.5°C 27.0°C 0.0mm

Cooktown Ap Year To Date

Average rainfall to Jun 1246.1mm 97.6 day(s)
Total for 2017 1492.2mm 112 day(s)
Total to this day 2016 1071.2mm 99 day(s)
Wettest day 131.8mm Feb 6
Lowest temperature 14.0°C Jun 10
Highest temperature 37.3°C Jan 2

Cooktown Ap Almanac

June minimum temperature
Lowest this month 14.0°C 10th
Lowest on record 7.2°C 19th 2011
Average this month 20.0°C +0.5°C
Long-term average 19.5°C
June maximum temperature
Highest this month 27.9°C 5th
Highest on record 32.9°C 27th 2009
Average this month 26.4°C -0.3°C
Long-term average 26.7°C
June rainfall
Wettest this month 8.8mm 6th
Total this month 18.4mm 9 day(s)
Long-term average 41.0mm 10.9 day(s)
Wettest on record 105.6mm 2015
Driest on record 0.6mm 2012