Weather

Southern Tablelands weather forecast

for Saturday

District Forecast

Saturday
Areas of morning fog, with areas of early frost in the northwest. Mostly sunny afternoon. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 18.
Sunday
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers from the late morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance in the west by evening. Snow possible above 1300 metres in the evening. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 45 km/h in the morning then turning W 30 to 35 km/h during the afternoon and evening.
Monday
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
Tuesday
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 1200 metres. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h becoming W 35 to 50 km/h during the day.

Forecasts for Saturday

Location Forecast Temperature Rain Frost Risk UV Wind Relative Humidity
Min Max Chance Amount 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Braidwood Sunny
Sunny
3°C 16°C 5% < 1mm Slight Moderate N 5km/h N 10km/h 96% 57%
Burrinjuck Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
5°C 16°C 90% < 1mm Slight Moderate E 6km/h N 7km/h 87% 68%
Goulburn Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
3°C 17°C 5% < 1mm Moderate Moderate NNE 6km/h NNW 14km/h 96% 50%
Nerriga Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
3°C 16°C 5% < 1mm Slight Moderate N 5km/h N 7km/h 87% 63%
Taralga Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
1°C 16°C 5% < 1mm Moderate Moderate NNE 5km/h NNW 8km/h 86% 58%
Yass Mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
0°C 18°C 10% < 1mm High Moderate E 5km/h NNW 10km/h 89% 65%