" Mid North Coast weather forecast and Bureau of Meteorology warnings
Other Elders Sites About

Mid North Coast weather forecast

For Saturday

District Forecast
Friday

Clear. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.
Saturday

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south in the late morning and afternoon. Possible small hail with showers or storms. Winds W/NW 25 to 40 km/h.
Sunday

Sunny. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h tending SW in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.
Monday

Mostly sunny. Areas of morning frost about higher ground. Slight (20%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe. Light winds.
Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe. Light winds.

Forecast    Current Conditions    Synoptic Chart    Satellite    Radar   

Forecasts for Saturday
  Forecast Min./Max. Chance of Rain, Likely Amount Frost Risk UV 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
Coffs Harbour Mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 / 22°C 10%, < 1mm Nil Moderate WNW 13km/h 54% W 23km/h 39%
Forster Windy with showers Windy with showers
10 / 19°C 30%, 1-5mm Nil Moderate WNW 19km/h 59% W 32km/h 51%
Kempsey Possible shower Possible shower
6 / 21°C 30%, < 1mm Nil Moderate WNW 13km/h 55% W 23km/h 44%
Lord Howe Is Windy Windy
17 / 21°C 90%, 1-5mm Nil Moderate W 44km/h 60% W 39km/h 58%
Mt Seaview Possible shower Possible shower
7 / 19°C 30%, < 1mm Nil Moderate WNW 14km/h 57% W 21km/h 50%
Port Macquarie Possible shower Possible shower
7 / 21°C 30%, < 1mm Nil Moderate WNW 12km/h 64% W 30km/h 45%
Smoky Cape Possible shower Possible shower
13 / 22°C 30%, < 1mm Nil Moderate WNW 17km/h 54% W 30km/h 45%
Taree Clearing shower Clearing shower
7 / 20°C 30%, < 1mm Nil Moderate WNW 14km/h 57% W 31km/h 41%